Even though there is real money at stake when it comes to online casinos the only thing to remember is that online gambling like all forms of gambling should be above all fun and entertaining that This is where responsible gambling comes in
What does responsible gaming mean
Responsible gambling means playing only when you are of legal age to gamble or older in your country. It means only gambling with disposable income that you can afford to lose .
It means knowing your limits such as when to cash out during a winning streak and more importantly when to stop as soon as you recognize that you are on a losing streak. It also means seeking help immediately if you have a gambling problem or even suspect that you may have a problem
How to recognize if you have a gambling problem
The best and fastest way to recognize if you have a gambling problem is to ask yourself the following key questions and answer them honestly.
If you answer yes to most of them we recommend that you contact an organization with gambling problems for assistance.
- Do you gamble because you feel unhappy bored or dissatisfied?
- Do you stop playing only when your funds run out?
- Do you think about playing non stop when you are not playing?
- Have you ever lied to cover up your gambling habits and or to secure gambling funds?
Does your game affect the people closest to you
- Has your interest in your relationships and or friends suffered as a result of gambling?
- When you get angry or disappointed do you immediately want to gamble?
- If you accumulate gambling losses do you want to recover them immediately?
Helpful organizations for problem gambling
If you think you have a gambling problem the best thing to do is talk to someone about it which is where a number of gambling related nonprofits come into play. These are specifically designed to help problem players through free advice and assistance.
In the UK GamCare is one of the most popular. The following link will take you to a list of the most popular gaming organizations by country https www gamcare org uk about us links other support agencies
What can we do to help you
If you think you have a problem please contact us and we will immediately remove you from our gambling mailing list in an effort to limit your exposure to tempting offers and promotions.